Pages

Friday, 19 November 2010

A mind is a terrible thing to waste on housework...

Is a slogan I can so relate to. I was never a domestic goddess.
We have a whole range of funny slogan fridge magnets in our shop, they make idea stocking fillers and secret santa gifts for Christmas.

We currently have quite a range with quotes such as;

" I understand the concept of cooking and cleaning, just not how they apply to me"
"Chocolate, Coffee, Men, so much better when they're rich"
"Lord if you wont make me skinny please make my friends fat"
"I'd be unstoppable, if I could only just get started"
"Mothers hold their Childrens hands a while, and their hearts forever"
"I take life with a pinch of salt... a wedge of Lime and a shot of Tequila"
"I know I'm not perfect, but I'm so close it scares me"
Some are  funny, others sentimental. There's one to suit almost everyone.
We have many more in stock and more to yet get on the website so please keep popping back
we also still have a small selection on ebay

We're still adding more from the stunning Alchemy Gothic and Nemesis Now! Collections.
These products are simply stunning and would make perfect gifts for your loved ones.


Shopping online is so much easier than struggling through the high street, and there's still plenty of time to order.


I've still got plenty of Jaimies photos to upload, I will do so as soon as we've got all the exciting new products uploaded, in the meantime there's a relaxing little slideshow widget on the website, I hope you enjoy it.


Have a lovely weekend! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment