Pages

Wednesday, 3 November 2010

Procrastination disguised as work

Life never goes according to plan, so I've decided to quit making plans, the theory is then nothing can go wrong.
We survived the kids half term holidays, the dramas too great and too complicated to even try and explain, but I can sum it up in one word, teenagers!
It's amazing how far a burst beanbag can spread itself around the place, I think I will be forever finding the remnants of it, I should've learnt my lesson by now but this was giant beanbag MKII.

It meant I never got half the work done on my website that I wanted to, so there's no updates on stock this week.




So for the great escape, no I wasn't that lucky, as always it seemed it rained through the holidays.
Jaimie has a theory that a meteor shower affects the weather, he must be right. It can be bright blue skies all day, but come nightfall you can be sure the clouds smother the skies and you either hang about hoping for a break or just give up and go back indoors.


So we missed the last one, but ever the optimist we're sure to see the next one.

In the meantime I have 100's of files to plough through, thanks to Jaimie
He has left me with a drive full of stunning pictures to crop edit and publish, so I shall make a cuppa and get back to work.

In the meantime I will leave you with a few I prepared earlier, I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.







No comments:

Post a Comment