Thursday, 22 December 2011

Merry Christmas, a very Happy New Year and thank you :o)

Be Happy!
We would like to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year.
Thank you  to all of our customers, it's been a pleasure trading with you and we appreciate your custom, support and  patience as we switched web servers this year.

We're doing it again in the New Year, Sunsets and Seascapes will be getting a makeover, but Delphinus Dreams will be staying where it is with new stock being added all the time.
Our eBay listings will be slowly reduced, but don't worry, we are not going anywhere!
We want to concentrate on our photography, and our  website sales.

I would also like to thank the staff at  TAOS Gifts, Three Little Bears, and Rachel's Bears for their support this year, it has been a real pleasure working with you and I look forward to the New Year knowing I have no idea what I'll be writing about next, but knowing it will be fun!

A big thanks to all my friends and family too for all  your love and support during another roller coaster year! :o) 


I shall leave you with some photographs I was playing with earlier, I hope you enjoy them.

Take time to relax
Spend time with loved ones
Eat well

Have fun

Don't argue


Enjoy life

Celebrate your differences and enjoy those little moments
However, whatever you celebrate, be happy


2 comments:

  1. wonderful series of pictures ... Such animals are seen here in Germany only in the zoo or animal park ..
    Greetings from Germany
    frank

    ReplyDelete