Pages

Tuesday 4 June 2019

No-one Can Force You To Quit Smoking! But This Might Help...

As an ex-smoker myself I know how hard it is to quit, it doesn't matter how many gruesome, designed to shock medical anti-smoking images you see, or how often loved ones moan about the risks to your health, the smell, the cost.

You can only really quit when you are ready to.
I tried nicotine replacement products, I tried cold turkey, I tried psychology and I tried swapping one addiction with another (wholesale spogs, but lets not go there)  


It worked for me, but only after years of trying and failing.
You need to find the method that works for you and you need to be fully prepared and ready to quit.
I also found mobile phone apps worked, the constant encouragement and milestones really helped boost my confidence and made me determined not to put myself through each hellish stage over again. There are many freely available and well worth a look.

If you are planning on quitting and need a little extra support, Chemist Direct has a large range of products to help you, currently many of them are on sale, so even if you are not ready to stop today it could be worth stocking up in preparation.
The NHS also offers help and support every step of the way, take a look at NHS Smoke Free, the website is full of information and ideas to encourage you when you wobble, and you probably will. It's a difficult thing to do, so if you give up giving up, don't worry just try again next time you feel ready.
If you do order from Chemist Direct the following discount codes can be used in checkout;
Code - 5OFFLIV3 Promotion - £5 off orders over £50 PLUS free standard delivery Expires - 04-02-2021 
Code - 10OFFLIV3 Promotion - £10 off orders over £100 Expires - 04-02-2021
Chemist Direct often offer massive savings of many day to day products, so have a browse to make the most of the discounts, sales and free shipping deals!

https://www.chemistdirect.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment