Pages

Wednesday 5 June 2019

Zen Gardens Special Offers!

Save 15%
Tranquil Garden Water Features, Seats and Statues are currently on offer at Design Toscano, there is a huge range to chose from, I've selected a few of my favourites for this article, but you can view the full range on Offer Here!
Use code SERENE19 during checkout for the discount to apply.
Cascading Bamboo Sculptural Fountain


Put the finishing touch on a special spot in your garden with the sparkling water music of this traditional, beautiful bamboo design fountain that gently spirals downward through seven bamboo pillars.  Features an integrated, UL-listed pump. Shown with the Thai Teppanom Beautiful Being Statue.


Toadally Cool!
I also love this larger than life comical meditating frog, he would look fantastic sat near a pond or water feature!
A quiet corner is the perfect location for the Baby Buddha Studying The Five Precepts.
Opening the book that reveals specific admonitions for ethical transgressions, the young scholar, Buddha, bows his head in peaceful meditation on the virtues said to bring welfare and true happiness.
Baby Buddha
The Five Precepts Stated Positively 
1. To the best of my ability, I will protect and support life and encourage the fulfilment of potential for love and understanding in others. 
2. To the best of my ability, I will take only what is freely given and vow to practice gratitude and generosity.
Leaping Tiger

3. To the best of my ability, I will respect and support on-going relationships, honour my commitments, and practice discernment between the beauty of Eros as a feeling and the compulsiveness to act it out. 
4. To the best of my ability, I will say what is true, useful, and timely and practice deep listening such that both my speaking and listening reflects loving-kindness and compassion. 
Light Up Pagoda Water Feature

5. To the best of my ability, I will maintain a clear and alert mind that is aware of its motivations, moment to moment, such that it can discern between what is the cause of suffering and what is not the cause of suffering.

No comments:

Post a Comment